More About...

Friday 24 September 2010

The Tangibles and the Intangibles

I find it fascinating in life how we always are faced with things that are tangible and intangible.

Here are the tangibles in my current situation of returning to my job in Europe and moving to Italy.
  1. I need a visa from Italy to move there
  2. I need to renew my passport before I obtain my visa 
  3. I need 100% of my support coming in monthly before I am freed to return to Europe. 
  4. There are set tangible dates of meetings and conferences coming up that it would be beneficial for me to be part of.  
    1. Oct 29-Nov 1 is the kick of gathering for all the people working in Italy...a time of vision casting and preparing for the year ahead.
    2. Nov. 5-14 is the final gathering of the Leadership Development group I have been part of for the past 2 years. It is the culmination of all we have learned. This is in Estonia
    3. Nov. 11-17 is the meeting of all the national leadership teams for Agape Europe. Here is where I will be able to connect with people face to face to talk about the upcoming all Agape gathering. This is also in Estonia.
    4. The Coliseum
    5. an evangelical church in Estonia
And the intangibles:
  1. How all my support will come in
  2. When all my support will come in
  3. How long it will take for my Italian Visa to come through
  4. When I will move my things from Germany to Italy
Funny isn't it? the hows and whens are really in God's hands. And the truth that He is the Provider and that He is in control... is very tangible!   so while things seem intangible to me... They are really not.

No comments:

Post a Comment