More About...

Monday 2 April 2012

Easter is coming!!!!

 The past couple years, one of the families in Rome has used the resurrection eggs to share the gospel with their son's former and current classmates and families. This year I got to help out a little by taking photos. I was overwhelmed with how this dear family, the Smiths, love on the Italians in their lives.  
Here is Laura leading the reading of the meaning of each egg. She asks, "Numero 5 che ha il numero 5?" Number 5 who has number 5? The child holds up an object and the parent reads the explanation. It is a bit chaotic as all Italian children's events are, but it was also very cool to watch. 

Children delight me, so I had a lot of fun taking photos of the time. I pray that the parents and children who hear these truths about Easter will develope a deep hunger to know Jesus and why Easter is SO important!


 Spring is a reminder to me that God makes all things new...
These are two of the dear little ones, I will miss here in Roma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment