More About...

Monday 2 April 2012

Ci Vediamo a Roma

My dear friends in Rome, got together for a going away BBQ. These friends made such a lovely view with their spring colours, that I wanted a photo... then they all made "we're sad Melissa is leaving us" faces. Oh how I will miss them!

 Former roomie Amy made a lemon cake. DELICIOUS!
 Els!  One of the two great Dutch Athletes in Action STINTers we have in Rome this year.
Sweet Meg. 
I shall miss this dear one so much as she has finished two years of STINT and is deciding what to do next.
And I had to take a walk about the centre to see some of my favorite places. 
Including the church of St. Ignatious.

I am trying to leave well here. It does not seem real. I am excited about what God is doing in Rome and I shall miss being a part of it all. But I also know that God has called me to work back with Agape Europe. And I am excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment