More About...

Monday 16 April 2012

reality check

The past couple weeks I have been looking for a place to live and getting to know this place I am going to call home. 
I have traveled a lot on foot, used the lovely trains and ridden with staff friends in their cars. 
It has become obvious that I will need to purchase a car here sooner than I thought. 

This fills me with a bit of fear.

I am not afraid of driving on the other side of the road...
...although, I will definitely be more cautious for a while.

I am not afraid of finding a good deal for a car...
...I know people here who can help out

no, what I am afraid of, I realised last night...
...I am afraid of the amount of money that I will need to purchase a car. 

I feel strange even writing that. 
I have experienced the Lord provide exceedingly abundantly for all my needs all of my life. 
There is nothing in my history with the Lord that proves anything other than that God is the provider.

I do not want to be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment