More About...

Friday 31 August 2012

a glimpse into my life

For two reasons I can easily share the gospel here. 

One
they wonder why an American would be in the UK. 
Two
they wonder why anyone would move from Rome to Birmingham. :)

It makes even the most normal of occurances have space to share some hope and truth. 

Getting a manicure is not a normal occurance for me. But there was a great discount from a girl who gives them so I took advantage on Tuesday. 

As soon as I sat down and we exchanged pleasantries, she wondered why I moved from Rome to Birmingham. 
What followed was a half hour of her giving me a manicure and asking what me what I think about Religion, 
God, 
the Hindu, 
Allah, 
Heaven, 
Hell, 
and ....
why someone would go Hell.

I am thankful for how God leads me to people who are searching and I will go back for a manicure from her, not just because it was a great manicure but because she is searching and I want to walk with her in that search. One of the ways that I get to be the hands and feet of God here in Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment