More About...

Friday 7 September 2012

this coming weekend

This weekend is the first Agape UK gathering that I get to be at. 
I am so excited to hear from the leadership and to meet the others who are in the UK sharing the gospel and showing God's love.

As with the previous couple months, 
I will be taking it slow and listening to when my mind and body are worn out. 
I am learning how to rest in the midst of going.

The past couple months have been a blessing although very challenging. I love to be active and it is hard to just rest even though my body needs it. Your prayers are so valuable to me. I am continually amazed at how God meets me and uses me when I am worn out. 

I am re-learning:
healthy eating, 
exercise,
 time at home, 
time out with others, 
high energy, 
low energy,
deeper times with Jesus
and 
waiting on the Lord 
so
I can follow Him above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment