More About...

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Come to Me

Matthew 11:28-30 is on my mind this morning. I have a moment this morning to sit with The Lord. And with the cats...who want in on the "action". 
Psalm 86 is where I am pondering this morning. 

Psalm 86:3-10 
Be gracious to me, O Lord, for to you do I cry all the day. 
Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 
For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you. 
Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace. 
In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me. 
Among the gods there is none like you, Lord; no deeds can compare with yours. 
All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name. 
For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God. 

The transition feels overwhelming at times. I cry out to The Lord, for His perspectives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment