More About...

Saturday 19 October 2013

Salvation, Sovereignty, Holiness and Wrath of God

The first five books of the Bible each expound on one of these themes. 
I am thoroughly enjoying studying the Bible in class again. 
I  have missed it. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhf_OOeYK2rkCETn7gKGSr-Uvb2W0yYyXPRMvIt2VRDlrHPxAz_DAd6rSYY6NQt7p2PeGLnrSLjjL2PqEC3QDudzltqkr45lbowZreePiyrig8ITRcm_cgqF4OD2A_SWkOCjLZn/s1600/5-books-torah.jpg

Can you imagine what life would be like to serve a god who was not the author of Salvation? 
Who was not all Sovereign? 
Who was not all Holy? 
Who was not consistent in his justice and Wrath? 

I find so much hope and comfort in the fact that I am a child of GOD. 
Yahweh. 
The God who made a plan of salvation, the God who made covenants with Moses and Abraham and has not ever wavered on them.

This is the God I trust. 
This is the God I want to glorify above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment