More About...

Wednesday 2 July 2014

All is Yours

One of the books we at reFresh recommend is called "Pilgrimage of a Soul" I am reading it and loving it. 

This quote from St. Ignatious of Loyola is in chapter 3. 

"Take O Lord and receive
All my liberty, my memory,
My understanding and my entire will
All that I have and possess
You have given all to me
To you O Lord I return it
All is yours
Dispose of it all according to your will
Give me your love and grace
For this is sufficient for me" 
-St. Ignatius of Loyola

I love the writings of St Ignatious. During some of my darkest times in life, his writings and the Psalms helped me lean into Jesus. There is something so beautiful about the writings/thoughts of someone who has walked through the lowest valleys and came out loving God more deeply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment