More About...

Friday 8 July 2005

Laughter

So tonight I and my dear friend Bekah (who is moving to Prague in less than 1 month) went to Comedy Sportz! I always forget how much fun it is until I go again.. and laugh almost non-stop... laughter is good. If you do not know what Comedy Sportz is.. then you need to check out their site.. click the link. http://www.portlandcomedy.com/ Good, Clean, Hilarious!!!!

And a member of the team since 1998 told me tonight that I was his favorite.. of course he says that to everyone.. but funny thing is.. he has been my favorite since 1998! fun times were had by all....

It was just what I needed in the middle of some crazy times. :-) I get to be in the wedding of some very special friends of mine this weekend. And I get to see a great friend from Phoenix, AZ this weekend. And Monday I get on a plane and fly to San Diego, CA to visit my grandparents.. who don't know I am coming...

Oh.. and my best friend Amy.. is coming back to the states soon!!!! very soon!!! I am so excited!!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love Comedy Sportz! What are the things called to vote with? Judge Swatters? Judge Flappers? I just don't remember.

    Glad you had a great time!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete