More About...

Wednesday 27 July 2005

Mary Kay Clearance Sale

Okay.. so some of you may not know this.. but I have been a Mary Kay consultant for just over 7 years now...

What??? Are you serious????
:-)
Yes. I am serious. (ah.. the things you learn about people when you read a blog...)

And now that I am moving to Germany I need to make a change.. I am not quitting .. but rather I am taking a sabbatical from the business.

I need to clear out my shelves of most of the Mary Kay product before I move to Germany as I am not able to sell it from Germany...

So... I am having a clearance sale...

If you are in the Portland/Vancouver area... I can get products to you.... so read on! :-)

From now until September 1st. If you purchase any items with a total purchase of $130 or less, you will receive them at 40% off. If you purchase a total of $131 dollars or more, I will gladly reduce the total by 45%. Just think of the possibilities!!! :-)

I will include, free with your purchase, any sample sizes, sponges, etc... that I have instock to go with your purchase.

The way this will work best is as follows.....

:-) email me a list of items that you would like to purchase, I will see what I have in stock.. don't be shy.. I have a fairly large inventory. I will then let you know what I have, along with the total cost minus the discount and we will figure out a good time for me to deliver the product and collect payment.

If you need a more current list of items available.. please let me know. If you are looking for something that you used a long time ago and would like to have some more of... let me know. If you want to try something new.. let me know. :-) I am sure I can accomodate your needs.. at least I will try. :-)

I am excited to help you purchase some products you like at reduced prices and I am excited to clear out my boxes and I am excited for an opportunity to put some money toward my time in Germany. To God be the glory!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment