More About...

Monday 18 July 2005

Trusting God

So this past weekend I was really struck with how much or how little I trust God in certain areas... more specifically... am I afraid to ask for "too much" from Him? Ridiculous...I know... you cannot ask too much from God. God is bigger than anything I can imagine. He owns everything. He rules everything.

This means that it is not too much to ask God to move in the hearts of those who should be joining my support team. The funny thing is.. I know the joy and challenge that committing to support a person prayerfully or financially can be... it can be hard! It is always good....always a growing experience.

And as the one being supported... it is a growing experience for me. It is humbling to me that others would be praying for God to use me in mighty ways. I am in awe that others would trust God to use their finances to further His work through me. Wow...

So, yeah... am thinking about how big my faith is... I trust God. I know He is in control of all time, all place, all resources.. but do my actions align with my heart. They should. they really should. I should not be afraid to ask big! and then to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment