More About...

Tuesday 2 August 2005

Another friend leaving on a Jet Plane...


yes.. my dear friend Bekah...

She is leaving tomorrow to fly to Prague. If I was not flying to Germany two months later, I think I would be more sad. So instead, I am sad for the changes that are happening. So far this summer, my friend Allison got married; my friend Sara moved to Burundi, Africa; my friend Jodi moved to Costa Rica; I moved out of the apt that I shared with my friend Annie; and now Bekah is leaving. Whew... feels like a lot sometimes.. but the great thing... i know we are all pursuing the Lord and that it is His leading which is taking us these directions!

So... Bekah... hang on... Lord willing my support will be in and I will be moving to Europe just 2 months behind you!

1 comment:

  1. Would you stop using that picture... it's so retarded. Story for anyone reading. Melissa wanted a "funny" picture of me.. so I struck this strange "I want to be a sailor" pose and it's still haunting me! I turn the camera on her and ask for the same, and she comes up with the sweet picture you see on her blog... you CRAZY girl, you :)

    Only joking, you know I love you (just not the picture.. in case that wasn't clear)

    ReplyDelete