More About...

Wednesday 24 August 2005

Trusting God

Well, I just got back from the Campus Crusade Training. I am SO excited. I spent my time getting to know the teams that will be in Western Europe. I am ecstatic to know that I have the privilege of investing in their lives these next couple years.

I felt a couple confirmations from the Lord while I was there. 1-I got the flat.. I have a place to live now!!!! 2. I connected with a lot of girls and I got more clarity as to what my role will be in Western Europe.

There are currently 134 full time staff working in 32 countries to reach 16 million students. Somehow that does not seem right. I am excited to go and be a part of this. I am excited about the doors that God is opening up in Western Europe!

So, I came home tonight and I have 2 more weeks of work. Please pray for my focus. And please pray for my support. I am in need of $1200/mo. to be able to leave on October 3rd. (which is the date on my plane ticket.)

Trusting always.

3 comments:

  1. nice digs, girl! how exciting to see God's hand confirming each step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home melissa....I just put some of your news in p-line this week...we are excited for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't awesome how God opens Doors and confirms that this is the best for you. Rebecca and I will pray that the funds will come in.

    ReplyDelete