More About...

Sunday 5 March 2006

I don't know when I have had this much fun in a loooong time


SNOW!!!!! lots of snow... and I was free to play in it!!!!! :-)

It snowed all day on Saturday and then Sunday it was all there... in its white glory! I went to church and worshiped God in song and listening to a good message and then I went outside and worshiped God in nature!

First Deb and I had lunch and then we hiked/wandered/walked up a hill... I am so thankful for a boss who loves to play and have fun with me. :-)

Then Deb had to go pack for a trip so I went and found Scott and Adrienne and we all three went to get Brad and so I had more friends to go play in the snow with. :-) Snowball fights, snow falls, hiking, really wet jeans, cold hands, hot chocolate.

Adrienne, Scott, Brad, and then me. I actually did this several times.. it is so fun! :-)

Felt like a pretty near perfect day to me... great conversations, beautiful weather, freedom to just play, good friends... good times.

4 comments:

  1. hi, mel! looks like you guys had a great time. i hit some snow myself this weekend ... ultimate frisbee in some slush on mt. hood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i should also say ... thanks for the milka! i couldn't wait until tuesday and already ate mine :) but promise to safely deliver the rest to the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks K for bringing them tonight and thanks Mel for the Milka, in advance. Tiana told me they were going to be there tonight at Leafy. I can't wait! Good to see you having a blast with your friends in the snow. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too want to thank you for the lovely note and yum mikla. A little taste of Europe, gotta love it. And let me just add that there is nothing like making a snow angel with friends. I'm glad you got an opportunity to do that. I has recently snowed here but alas I haven't found a good spot for my beloved angel. Oh well, I'll just continue to look at yours. :)

    ReplyDelete