More About...

Thursday 12 October 2006

Let's Celebrate Bekah Tucker Day!!!!

So I think that October 12th should be Bekah Tucker day. Bekah is my dear friend. I have had the privilege of working next to her in the same office, going to the same church as her, living in Europe at the same time as her, etc... All a huge honor to share with her. And today... October 12th is her birthday!

Happy Birthday Bekah!!!!!!

here is bekah...

this is Bekah and I before we both moved to Europe...

this is Bekah and I at our friend Karin's wedding in Switzerland...

Bekah is the coolest!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the amazingly in-tune version of 'happy birthday' today on my voicemail. It was so good to get a little piece of Europe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah IS amazing. Happy Birthday Beks! And hi Mel ;) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete