More About...

Monday 23 October 2006

two Birthdays

Okay so October 23rd is forever branded in my mind... Cause I have two dear friends who were born on this day... some years ago. Cindy Carlson and Tori Johnson.
Cindy and I met about 13 years ago on a mission trip to Alaska. She got married on my birthday a few years later and I was priviliged to be part of the wedding party. Here she is with one of her two delightful sons. oh, and she is married to a great guy, Chad, and they are being called to go work in New Orleans... fun adventures ahead!!!!
And Tori I met about 8 years ago and we bonded instantly... She is terrific! She has been my Festa Italia partner the last two years. She loves kids and is really really really good with them.
So happy birthday dear friends!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a crazy birthday month! :) Happy Birthday!
    Lots of things seem to bring days of new birth. Like babies, moving to a foreign country, getting married, death. Fall is one of those seasons that makes me think more about birth. Probably because there is great anticipation for snow (which by the way Portland never gets, but I still hope for it) and then for the Spring which births new life in all the plants and trees. Plus I think of all the beautiful trees around and am reminded that each of the seasons brings a little bit of something new to life.
    Anyways, I bet I could go on. Just wanted to say hi and for you to know that I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete