More About...

Thursday 16 November 2006

Time with the Lord

I should be packing right now... but I came across this photo and it reminded me of how much I LOVE sitting beside water and reading my Bible. This day I had gone to the Alps with Deb and Riitta and we went up to some glaciers... the farther up we went... the fewer people there were. And we split off to spend some time with the Lord. I was so engrossed in what I was reading that I did not realize Riitta had taken my picture, but I am glad she did because that was a lovely moment for me and to have it captured is priceless.

3 comments:

  1. okay M.Wright, where was this picture taken, you must tell me. I'm going to fly directly there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love those moments? How wonderful to have it captured on camera! Now everytime to look at it, so many things come to mind! - God's faithfulness, the depth of your relationship with him, the beauty of LIFE!... I'm sure there are so many more! I hope you enjoyed the little respite from your packing. Wish I could be there to help you! Love you and thinking of you today... and praying. Looking forward to seeing your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks peaceful. Look forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete