More About...

Saturday 24 March 2007

Another Rainy Day

So I am in Portland, Oregon. It really does not rain here as much as it does in Seattle, Washington... or as Adrienne tells me, Columbus, Ohio. Whatever. :-) It still rains a lot. And I do love the rain because it makes everything so green. I love that when the sky is gray this week, I see amazing spots of color in the flowering trees and the flowers that are coming out of their winter naps.

Anyway, I sit in a great new cafe in Gresham today. I am watching the rain outside as I marvel at the way God orchestrates people in and out of my life. You see, I went to a women's retreat with my church about a month ago. And two women that God literally put in my path that weekend have decided and are excited to partner with me in this ministry! God is just amazing! And once again I marvel at His good gifts to me!

A friend recently joked that I should stop being so positive... I guess I can't... especially if I keep remembering how God cares for me!

5 comments:

  1. I hate the rain. I guess I just don't like being wet when I'm not in the sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. zI love the rain too. I also love your positive outlook on the life God has given you. In fact, that is something I really appreciate about you. It reminds me that I can do better in that department. Love ya. Fun to bump into you and your big suitcase this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah rain. how i miss a good gray day. i'm so happy to hear about your new friends who are excited to jump on the mel train. woo woo! and what's this about a new gresham cafe? do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M, it was so So SO great to run into at church. Esp. since I'm never there on Sun mornings... But where are you now? email me sometime, bc I have a blodspot but I have NOOOO idea how to work it, or write on it or check it or anything... pathetic I know! Hope life is well with you lady. Miss you. Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant run into YOU at church, left out a minor detail my bad... ;)

    ReplyDelete