More About...

Tuesday 3 April 2007

Jesus prayed for me...

Have you ever stopped to ponder the fact that Jesus prayed for future believers after he prayed for his disciples that night when He prayed in the garden? I was reading in the book of John recently and I was struck again with how much Jesus cares for me. And I was also struck by how much our unity in the body of Christ is meant to glorify the Lord and to show others the glory of God.

Honestly... without Christ, how could we all love each other? In the body of Christ, there are different parts...and that makes us all have different views on life and different ways of approaching things. One may approach all others with complete trust and another may approach all others with complete distrust. And yet... we are to be united in Christ to show how amazing God is!

I love it!

1 comment: