More About...

Tuesday 10 April 2007

A quick recap

I figured out how to transfer the photos from my camera to my computer... well, my friend Jeremy Pietzold helped me. He is great. I am excited for he and his lovely wife Lisa to be parents soon!

So, here is the recap with photos..., :-) March 31st was my friend Jamie's birthday. It was very special to me that I could be with my friends to celebrate Jamie!

Maria is a friend of mine from Kandern. She and her mother are Estonian and they have relatives in the Portland area. This is a photo of the evening when my mother and I got to host Maria and her mother for dinner at my mother's house. We had a lot of fun and apparently both mothers love maps. :-)

I was blessed this past weekend (Easter weekend) to go out to Ohio to be at the wedding of my friends Scott and Adrienne. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Felts! It was fun for me because I am friends with both of them and we all had some great times together this past year in and around Germany. (which is where they met) And as they danced their first dance as a married couple, I could not help but remember the process that God took them through to get to that point. Yes... I shed some tears. It was beautiful. :-)

And now, I am back in Portland. I had some interesting plane stories...but those can wait for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to go to Ohio to your friends' wedding. Hope you had a good Easter! Mine was nice, getting to play in the small orchestra in services at church. I always enjoy the chance I get to play my clarinet at church...it's another way to serve God!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos! I loved getting to see all those people I know! It made me miss your mom too! :)

    ReplyDelete