More About...

Thursday 4 February 2010

New things on the blog!

I was so excited today when I discovered that I can add pages to my blog! this means I can use it more as a complete website than simple a place to share my thoughts!  I would love to show you around the new features on my blog. :-)

You will find pages to the left side. Below I have listed the pages and what they contain.
"Home"-that is where you are. Here. This is where I put new postings weekly or more.

"a little bit about me" -if this short history leaves you with questions, please ask them. :-)

"partnering in prayer" -this contains up to date prayer requests. If you want to pray for me, please check this at least weekly.

"partnering financially"-here is information you need to be a financial partner in the ministry God has called me to do.

"CCC/Agape Europe" -Want to know more about Campus Crusade for Christ and the part I work with in Western Europe? click on this page. :-)

Under those pages, is a link for Pray Europe.com  Please, please, please check this out!


And below that, I have a twitter account and because it is easy to post updates on that, I have included those updates here. Such as the most recent one as of this post... does anyone have a car I could use while I am stateside finding ministry partners?

No comments:

Post a Comment