More About...

Friday 22 October 2010

the oregon coast.

Today is Friday, the 22nd of October, 2010. In 5 days I am boarding a plane back to Germany. As the reality of this is sinking in, I am praying to use the time remaining very intentionally.
Thus, I took a couple days and went to the Oregon Coast. I LOVE the Oregon Coast. there is something magnificent and wild about the way the rocks and sand and trees and mountains collide on the Oregon coast. 
 
A very nice lady stopped and asked if she could take my photo... since I was not getting it trying to do a self portrait... I need Jenn Abel training!
I am grateful for the time in the states. I will write more about that in my next Musings I am sure, and I am so excited to return to Europe. To my friends and loved ones there. 
Stay tuned for more info...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pictures, Did you miss your calling? Smile. They are magnificent. Wow. Have a safe trip. Peace. Dad

    ReplyDelete