More About...

Wednesday 21 September 2005

Decision Time

Well, I thought it might be good to let everyone know who reads this blog.. that I need you to pray for me this week.

At the end of the week I will make a decision (based on my support level) about whether to push out my leave date or to keep it as is.

As of this moment, I am in need of about 700 more dollars a month in support. I am on a mission this week to find out what God has put on people's hearts regarding supporting me.

700 dollars... or 7,000 dollars... it does not matter, God is bigger than the dollar amount. And I trust that if He desires me to be here a bit longer, than that is what He desires and I am pretty sure it is for a good reason. :-)

So, please join with me in praying that God would make it very clear what my next step should be. Should I pack next week and leave on the 3rd? or should I leave a couple weeks later and work on support more next week?

Someone menntioned to me that it sounds like money is the main objective. That made me sad... cause the main objective is that I am where God wants me when He wants me there. I am excited to pour into the lives of the young people who are working on the campuses of Western Europe! God is doing some amazing things there!

5 comments:

  1. May God grant you comfort and energy as you wait on Him!

    I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
    and in his word I put my hope.

    My soul waits for the Lord
    more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.

    O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.
    Psalm 130:5-7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend,
    We are praying!! We love you...it was so good to just hang out with you yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that God will make His path for you abundantly clear at the time your decision must be made. I will pray for peace, patience and stamina for your time left here in the States whether it is one week or one month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that God will make His path for you abundantly clear at the time your decision must be made. I will pray for peace, patience and stamina for your time left here in the States whether it is one week or one month.

    ReplyDelete