More About...

Monday 26 September 2005

The Decision....


I am proceeding as planned.

Monday Oct. 3rd. 2005, flight leaves at 8:00 a.m.


I am amazed at how God has provided this past week and I know He will continue this week. I am in need of about $400/mo.

What does this week look like for me? CRAZY!!!! I do not think I have pulled any all-nighters since college. Remember those nights of tests and papers... yeah... So pray for me. :-)

I will be sorting, storing and packing.
Anyone know the best way to ship a bicycle from Portland to Kandern?

I will be getting a haircut from the wonderful hairstylist that I have used for the past 7 or is it 8 years.. If you need a good hair person.. Cindy Nizinski at Highland Hair Design. 503 661 7473 ext. 119 (181st and Powell)

I will be spending small amounts of quality time with dear friends and family.

I will be continuing to ask people what God has put on their heart regarding financial support.

I will be on worship team at church this coming weekend. And will be commissioned as well this weekend.

Oh.. and one more important detail for you...
A goodbye open house on Sunday (2:00-5:00 pm)
At my Mom's house: 19106 NE Hoyt, Portland, 97230

It would be great to see as many of you as can make it!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're going (or should I say coming?)! I know you'll be provided for... wish I could come to the open house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool....we are soooo excited for you Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sweet to see God bring in that last bit of support so quickly ... I'm so happy for you girl!

    ReplyDelete