More About...

Thursday 8 September 2005

Last day of work

my last day of work is tomorrow...

My 3 years at Multnomah Bible College have been a blessing. It is amazing to be around people who have a passion for the work of the Lord. I had that at Good Shepherd too. How do I deserve such blessings? No.. nothing I deserve... just the mercy and grace of the Lord.

God has deepened friendships in my time here and begun new friendships. I keep having that song from Outdoor School days going through my head... "make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold." and the next line: "a circle's round, it never ends, that's how long I want to be your friend."

I get amazed by the friends I have. And as I leave Multnomah, I know that I am taking some people with me in my heart that would not be there if God had not led me here for work. Praise to the Lord!

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Melissa,
    You are such a grat friend and I am sure that many are going to miss you as you leave tomorrow...another exciting chapter is about to be written in your life. We are so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you here in Kandern, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, we finished all the formalities about an hour ago, and I can't believe it's over. What an amazing blessing you are in my life. Thank you for your sensitivity to the Lord, listening to Him prompting you to talk to me about a job at Multnomah, and now 2 years later, here we are. Thank you for... everything, thanks for being you. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete