More About...

Saturday 10 December 2005

Office parties...

Well... We had our Agape Office party last night... and I have been sick so I was kind of out of it. I went home at 10p.m.! Crazy...I know. It was, however, really great to see so many people who I have come to know and care about in one room. I could look around the room and know that these are quality people because I have had the privilege of seeing their hearts. Okay, not the literal heart... but the very core of them which drives them to do what God is calling them to do! I sat with the Athletes in Action crew. .(AIA) that group has become a second home to me. Jamie Weatherford... think of it as how your office was to me when I was at MBC. Great people... not that my own office is bad... far from it. I am very blessed. Anyway, enough rambling... here are some photos: Adrienne and I-she is working with AIA for the World Cup (Soccer anyone?)


And here are Brad and Scott-AIA guys. Of course these are not the most flattering of photos but what do you get when Brad takes my camera and starts shooting...


And here, last but certainly not least... is my friend Maria. She is the head of finances for Agape

3 comments:

  1. Knowing you Melissa...we were convinced that you would make friends quickly!! We continue to pray that you all will grow even deeper together....and you know, that often happens overseas...we know we have been there...and believe me, when Holiday Season comes around...we miss our friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going home at 10 PM??? You must have been sick :) It's fun to hear about what you do and see pictures of the people you are meeting and places you go. It gives me a glimpse into your life. I love you and am praying for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just judging by the picture, I think Brad and I would get along great. :o) Anyway, have a great day and know that I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete