More About...

Sunday 19 February 2006

My guests

So, Mom and Tiana arrived safely the day after Valentine's day and it is a marvelous Valentine's day gift. :-) They came with cards and gifts from many of you and blessed my heart over and over. Tears of thankfulness welled up multiple times.

Tiana says that I am supposed to post some photos of us thus far. :-) The first couple days we hung out in town to give them a chance to catch up on jet lag..

Saturday we went up to Tititsee which is at a higher elevation around a lake that was frozen. It was beautiful and Tiana had fun in the snow.

Saturday evening we went to my friend Roula's for dinner. Her parents are here from Greece while her husband is away in New Zealand. We had fun learning Greek words and and playing with the boys. Roula and her husband Ross are one of my favorite couples here in Kandern. I am blessed to know them.
And tomorrow I head to Florence for a conference...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time! Thanks for the photos and the updates - they make it feel more "real" to me. But then I've always been a visual learner type. :). Anyhow - hope you are doing wonderfully! You encourage me often, my friend, with your deep joy in the Lord. Thank you ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neighbors!
    Thank you for the beautiful pictures. We're so blessed to share in your joy! The girls and I had fun reading about all of you and the fun you're having there. We're praying for you & love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, there is nothing better than having mom around, I'm sure! :) I'm so glad that you get to be with your mom and a good friend for a bit. I pray they will be an encouragment for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa!!! Hope you made it back from Itlay okay. We LOVED having Tiana with us for a few days...you were right, she is awesome! Enjoy the rest of your time with her and your mama.

    ReplyDelete