More About...

Monday 13 February 2006

Valentine's Day

Well.. my mother and my friend Tiana are coming to see me. They get on a plane in Portland on Valentine's day and arrive here the day after. That is a sweet Valentine's day gift. :-)

I wanted to share some more photos with you all... since you all clamor for photos. :-)
German class... Adrienne, me and Brad. Every Monday that we are in town we go to German class and our friend/teacher Roula teaches us. :-)


Jamie and I at the edge of the Dragon Bridge in Lubljana


My friends Joel and Amy who are with Josiah Venture in Slovenija... It was so good to see them!


I know I am shorter than some but this is ridiculous! This little town in France has little doors... that even I, with my 5 foot 5.5inch height would have to crouch down to enter! :-) kind of makes me feel taller!


Adrienne and I had fun in that little town in France. :-)

That is all for now. :-)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for all the photos, mel -- so fun to actually SEE you. you look great :) i've been watching all the olympic coverage lately and soaking in the european vistas ... makes me excited about SLOVENIA!

    ReplyDelete