More About...

Wednesday 31 May 2006

My Apartment in Kandern

So I was told today that if you look up Kandern Germany on Wikipedia.com... it shows a photo of my apartment. Check it out! The top level of curtains is where I live. the curtain set on the right is my kitchen and the set on the left is my living/dining area. This photo was taken this spring... cause that green thing in front of the door has only been there since it started to snow and you could not see it in the snow... :-)

Anyway.. fun facts to know and tell.

7 comments:

  1. that's really stinkin' cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. comment bonbon flippin mélisse! votre réputé!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I've been there! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I haven't checked out the website, but I believe ya on that one! :) Hope you are having a great day. Miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete