More About...

Sunday 27 May 2007

Birthday fun

So, probably my most favorite thing to do is to enjoy the company of good friends. You know, those times when you have deep connections with each person in the room and you could have a great conversation with any of them at any given time? Yeah... those moments... where inevitably you end up talking about the years that you have known each other and how much you have changed over those years.


Well, thanks to my amazing friend Bekah Tucker... that is what my birthday dinner was about... It was just what my heart needed.


Thank you Allen, Tracy, Jennable, Sam, Cheryl, Andy and Nathaniel for coming on down for my birthday dinner! It was such a delight to see you and to catch up on life!




And to everyone else who helped to make my birthday special!!!! All the birthday greetings on Facebook, all the great E-cards (by the way, I LOVE Hoops and Yo-yo), all the phone calls and emails, and REAL cards. :-)

Thursday afternoon I was able to hang out with the leafy girls that I love so much.



And Thursday night I had the privilege of having dinner with my family and it was a delight to see them all again.

After dinner we went up on the OHSU tram... great views of downtown Portland and the mountains... Hood and St. Helens. It was dusk so the photos do not do it justice. :-) I love you guys!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. the picture of you and allen makes me smile...is it when you first saw each other? it looks like one of those great captured moments with tons of joy of seeing a missed friend. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is clear you had a memorable birthday. I am so glad.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete