More About...

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Being who God made me to be

i was just thinking... I have been in Rome for the past couple of days with my dear friend Amy... and in those days, I got to help a German couple figure out what they were looking at, and a Spanish couple figure out the bus ticket machine. and I thought... Thank you Lord, for allowing me to have enough of those languages to be able to help those people.

one of my favorite things when I move to a new place is the day that I get asked for directions and can help the person asking. Whether that means I finally know the area or that I finally know the language enough.

2 comments:

  1. It is always a good thing to be of service to others,,makes the day go better. You are doing such good work Melissa. dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember that feeling slightly. Oh the joy, and the feeling of being a realy grown up in the world you live in.

    ReplyDelete