More About...

Saturday 1 October 2005

Leaving, on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.

Seriously, my life is changing.

To all of you who are praying for me and who are supporting me financially. To all of you who have helped me pack and clean and lent me vehicles and done shopping for me and planned get togethers.

THANK YOU!!!!

If I have not been able to say goodbye yet... I hope to see you at Good Shepherd this weekend, or at my goodbye open house on Sunday. If you want to come to the airport... I fly Monday on Delta Airlines at 8:15a.m. So I will be at the airport between 5:30 and 6:00 a.m. and I plan to go through security aroung 7am...ish.
:-)

5 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you as you go!! What an adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! You are going to have such a blast! I will be praying for you! Love you dearly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you Melissa. Can't wait to hear about your adventures over there. I just know that God is going to do amazing things in and through you while you're there! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you there yet??? Can't wait to hear that you were successful in leaving Switzerland... miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and excited to here what God has had you doing in the last 48 hours. W/ Pictures :)

    ReplyDelete