More About...

Monday 24 October 2005

murder mystery dinner party...



So, Saturday night I found myself taking on a character in a murder mystery dinner party. pictured here you will see all of the participants... I happened to be playing the woman whose husband was murdered... we all had a motive.. as it turned out. I had been having an affair with the guy behind me and did not want my husband to know, the girl beside me was engaged to the brother of the girl in blue on the couch but he was killed in a missile attack as a result of missiles my dead husband had sold to the terrorists. the girl in the middle back row was the estranged sister of the guy on the couch and they were about to make a merger with my now dead husband's company... anyway... loads of fun. loads of interesting twists and turns... if you ever get a chance to be part of a murder mystery dinner party... don't turn it down. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like fun...I am glad you are making some new friends over there also!! You look great as the "poor widow"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds absolutely fabulous! i have loved reading your updates. The pics are great too...helps us feel like we are right there with you, which we are :) much love to you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a month in germany and your life has already become SCANDALOUS. You might explain where the husband came from before shocking us with his sudden death. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Kendra! It does sound like a lot of intrigue! Does your
    boss know this side of you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey anonymous... my boss was there too.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want the instructions as to how to play this game. That sounds like loads of fun!! Is there a way I can get them? Glad you are having a good time over there and getting used to things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to do a murder mistery dinner. Like Janie said, can we get the instructions on how to play. It sure would be fun to set one up. Glad to see you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete