More About...

Wednesday 26 October 2005

I am moving...

:-) I move to my new flat on Monday... well... I begin Monday. Tuesday is a holiday so I won't move so that I do not offend my new German neighbors... so hopefully Monday I can recruit some helpers to move some items so that Tuesday I can arrange and organize and figure out what I am missing. I already know that my container will not arrive on time... I will be borrowing some important items in the meantime... towels are a good thing to have....

So, if you want my address:
Papierweg 8
79400 Kandern
Germany

if you want to send gifts, letters.. you know... or if you happen into town and want to surprise me. :-) I usually like surprises...

and soon I will have a land line... er for those who don't know what that is... it is a telephone line that is not mobile... :-)

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are getting your own little home Melissa...makes all the difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh friend, sad to hear your container is not there, but maybe it's best, this way you won't have to worry about where to put everything when you first move in. Are you able to paint and decorate to make your place "yours"? Miss you friend, post pictures as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to follow our team to Africa??? Read Jen's blog! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about you today friend as you move into your new place. Keep us posted. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, girl! hope all is going well with moving and that God would really give you a home in Germany. i'm with tracy -- will be fun to see some pics when you have the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I hope your move went well and you are getting all nice and settled into your new and very own place. Can't wait to see pictures my friend! Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still waiting for pictures... surely you didn't bury your camera under all your stuff! Move from gazing out the windows enjoying the beautiful fall weather and post some pictures already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously girl, share the wealth. You get to see the beautifulness of Germany every day, we only see it through your pictures. So come on and get on it! :) Just teasin'...(sort of)

    ReplyDelete