More About...

Friday 21 October 2005

Something silly I got from my friend's blog


A photo from the ruins with me in it... just so you know..... there is about a 20 foot drop right behind me... it was a bit thrilling and scary all at the same time.

So my friend put this thing on her blog that if you do a google search for "your name needs" as in Melissa Needs or Bekah Needs or Andy Needs... got it.. and then list the top ten things listed that follow... it is pretty humorous...


1. Melissa needs maintenance manuals
2. Melissa needs attention and will do things for attention
3. Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead
4. Melissa needs athletic promotions
5. Melissa needs someone near there who will work with her today
6. Melissa needs to plug the holes
7. Melissa needs to increase her votes from 25% to 50%
8. Melissa needs a shoulder to cry on
9. Melissa needs your help to understand tar
10. Melissa needs to toughen up.

hmmmm... very interesting. ... Now you try it. :-) what does google say you need?

5 comments:

  1. The funniest one I got was Aimee needs a visit from the Clue Fairy!

    Now I thought this was funny, but my husband wonders if there are alterior motives to whomever started this thing. He suggested that maybe some people gain benefit from getting all these hits from the "needs" searches. Maybe the website gets moved up the search engine ladder or something.

    I have seen websites about viral marketing and advertising where people use their friends to get benefit. So, it doesn't surprise me that someone would think to start this for some reason besides just plain old fun. I think in this case the searches are harmless. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, I completely agree that it is harmless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first one is "Alysia needs the money to survive" from a site about prostitutes in cuba. Sad!

    Life is crazy here, so I finally just read your last several posts at once. I'm continually amazed at how just big God proves himself to be through you. You are such a blessing, even from far away. I love you girl-y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, mine came up really funny. Here they are-

    Jennifer needs a cold shower.
    Jennifer needs a smack daddy. (eek)
    Jennifer needs your prayers too.
    Jennifer needs to be charged for her crime. (come on, I'm innocent)
    Jennifer needs to be in a mental health facility right now. (hmmmm)
    Jennifer needs to sex it up a little. (ha-ha!)
    Jennifer needs a change of scenery.
    Jennifer needs to be made comfortable.
    Jennifer needs and advisor.
    Jennifer needs not only the the title of president, but also the authority to ... (If only they finished that sentence!!)

    And that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiana needs...
    1.some prayer as she has her grommets put in on tuesday. :)
    2.to overcome her fears with knifes. Yes!
    3.a sister. (uh huh)
    4.help with day care?
    5.size 4 shirts, size 7shirts, size 5 diapers and 3 pants. No thank you.
    6.to spread the word. This is about a printer, but we can think of it as the Word.
    7.skilled parenting. I don't know about that right now.
    Thanks Melissa for this funny little tid-bit.
    Love ya,
    Ti

    ReplyDelete