More About...

Sunday 28 November 2010

Six years ago today...

Six year ago today I went to church with Rick and MaryBeth Holladay here in Kandern. At the end of the service they introduced me to Deb Heefner, and the following week they took me to see the area, had me take a personality/strengths inventory test and prayed with me a lot. That week changed my life. I am always amazed at how God works things out. 
Now 6 years later, I have said goodbye to many dear friends who moved from Kandern to other places, welcomed in new people and now I am moving to Rome. Leaving the people who are so dear to my heart brings me many tears, but I am eternally grateful for that day 6 years ago that has given me so many dear friends here. 
a few photos of some of the people who are dear to my heart here. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh.... Melissa, my life is so much richer having you in my life. Did you notice that it is not past tense! I thank God that He allowed me to be a part of your life and you a part of mine. I like what one of the comments said to your post......our memories are like pages in a scrapbook. We are just piling more and more memories on top of each other. And I know that one day again you will be on the first page of my scrapbook. Love you lots and can't wait to hear more about how God is using you.
    Your friend, Anna (Miller - just in case you have other Anna's in your life!)

    ReplyDelete